Monday, February 2, 2009

Dollhouse and Sarah Connor Chronicles have Badass Babes....or something



I've been trying to limit my Dollhouse knowledge. I think by now everyone around me knows how I feel. This promo is kinda cute, kinda cool, kinda anti-Whedonfeminism (which would honestly never bother me all that much). But the biggest question I've been having whenever I get a glimpse of a DH tv ad is: WHY WITH THE MATRIX-STYLE SLOW MO BLASTING BULLET EFFECT? REALLY? LET'S PARTY LIKE IT'S 1999 WHY DON'T WE?? WTF?

4 comments:

Gypsyheart said...

yeah.. I'm kinda like, WTF too.. was this ad written for Spike Tv? or does it come on after the Girls on Wild commerical?

Tara said...

I know right? What in the world is going on? It must be because Dollhouse is so doomed, that they will do just about anything at this point for a few more viewers. I'm scared!

Michelle said...

Oh no they didn't

nyrk said...

it's a good thing I know what DH is and who's running it and that I'm already a T:TSCC fan because if I all I knew was this commercial? No way I'd watch either of them. Cheap and ludicrous. Bah.