Sunday, September 12, 2010

Bitsy's Bad Buffy Review - I Robot, You Jane

You remember when Obscurus Lupa reviewed Beer Bad?  Good times, huh?  I figured I would try my hand at a video review and so I went where any old man with limited video editing skills goes: Season one.  I tried my comedic stylings (and I use that word very loosely) with I Robot, You Jane.  Enjoy!


This was definitely a lesson in "leave it to the professionals, kids". Video reviews are not easy. I spent way more time on this project than I thought I would. Still, it was pretty fun. If I did another one of these, what episode would you want to see me take on?

12 comments:

nuria lópez said...

you're funny ..hehe

Roxie said...

and so very sexy! with your sonic screwdrivers and "willock" riffing1

Roxie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph said...

Oh, Bitsy, I totally heart this. I'm currently re-watching Buffy, and I hate this episode. This just made my night and instead of watching this episode anymore I'll just watch this! :)

Unknown said...

Hilarious Bitsy! Worth all the effort! If I were to pick another episode for you to do, it would definitely have to be "Where The Wild Things Are." By far the worst episode of television ever!

Angie said...

Great job, Bitsy! How about the fish boy episode? The title escapes me now.

Mike_D said...

This was actually the first Buffy episode I ever watched.

I believe I was in college, hungover from the night before. Ah, debauchery. Good times.

Anyway, I watched this episode first, then got back into it the following season with the Angel Bad arc...

Anonymous said...

Hi webmaster – This is by far the best looking site I’ve seen. It
was completely easy to navigate and it was easy to look for the
information I needed. Fantastic layout and great content! Every
site should have that. Awesome job.Such a great article. Thank you
very much for sharing those knowledge.

free full software download

Latest Breaking News

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks for all your insight. This site has been really helpful to me… Please visit bahauddinweb soft