Thursday, August 18, 2011

Supernatural/Buffyverse Mash Up Heaven!!! (SPOILER ALERT)

I know I gushed about this on Twitter yesterday, but I'm still high off the news that our beloved Charisma Carpenter and James Marsters will be playing A MARRIED COUPLE ON THIS SEASON OF SUPERNATURAL! wtf?! Between this and Amber Benson's return, all I can say is bravo! This is genius and I commend anyone involved.

What I should also mention is that we have a new blog series coming up this fall that's Supernatural related, and this news just upped the stakes! More to come about that as we get closer to the premier. I'll end this with a photo of the cast and crew from San Diego Comic Con. It's hard to be this close to the hotness, trust.
Sera Gamble, Jensen "The Hotness" Ackles, Jared "The Hotness" Padalecki,
Misha Collins (Hiding), Jim Beaver,  Badger, and Ben Edlund at SDCC 2011


5 comments:

Steph said...

I'm so excited to see how Charisma and James played married. I've wanted to see more Whedonverse stars on Supernatural and I'm stoked for this pairing!

Ohh... New blog series?! Can't wait!

Kaaren said...

*snort* Badger.

elainecleo said...

AHH yes, my first vampire love, Spike..on SPN, does not get any better than this. I am distressed about Misha not being listed as regular cast this season..Cas is one of my favorite characters on the show. Taking Cas out would be like taking Spike out of the last 4 years of Buffy..he was the ONLY reason I watched.

Tara said...

But elaine, was he a regular last season? Cas is one of my faves too :(

Tara said...

and haha! (to Kaaren).